Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lecture 012: Enols part 1

We looked at enol reactions including alpha substitution with halogens, the haloform reaction aldol condensations. Variations on the aldol condensation such as crossed and intramolecular were covered. The detailed mechanism of acid and base catalyzed aldol was presented.

mp3 podcast Right-click and select "save target as" if downloading manually.

pdf Right-click and select "save target as" if downloading manually.

streaming screencast Flash I used a higher sampling rate for the audio. Let me know if the quality is really better.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Jean-Claude Bradley said...

I have not come across the audio delay problem. If anyone else has had a problem like this with Flash let me know. I'll see about converting to Real as well but it is a slow process and will take at least a few days.

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone has the same problem of fitting the flashcast on their screen, you can solve it by changing the display setting of your monitor to a higher resolution. I changed mine to 1280-x1024 or something like that and now it all fits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home